MENU

Slide

Shoe shopping, finally!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012




Received my shoe order that i order from US a couple week back. 

Got a pair of glittery Oxford shoes- these are waaaay to cute to be true! Suede fringe wedge booties, leatherette booties (looks so rugged & totally hot) and a pair of Red Velvet/Metallic peep-toes.


Wearing my new suede fringe wedges booties!
Omg these booties are AW-MAXING! Mad comfy the inner soles are some soft suede.. or whatever that feels like heaven once i slipped them on. Worth every cent i spent on these.

Dyed my hair and darkened it cos my hair ends are looking pretty wispy and hay-like these days plus having lighter brown hair makes it 10x worst. ): 

Think it's too long and heavy since i haven't had such long hair since.. secondary 2?! hahaha short hair all the way yo. Time for a trim! Been hair masking hahaha, i look so silly everytime i do my hair mask, i'll apply thick thick layer or hair mask then wear a shower cap and go watch my US drama shows for like and hour or so then go wash the mask off. THUMBS UP! Whacking lots of hair serum too after darkening my hair and it's starting to look a weeeee bit better! ☆彡♪( ´▽`) 



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: